Sunday, July 02, 2006

Sun-10:30pm

I am not sure if my folks are actually coming to visit tomorrow or not. My mom told me she'd call me back last weekend and never did. Now, not this weekend, either. So, if they are coming, I don't know when, either. Really strange that she didn't bother to call back. Last she heard I had no idea if Dagan and Leah were going to be in town or not--or if they had plans or not. They will be in town, but they have some plans.

Regardless--we are having the pot roast dinner. And now it will be at my place. If my folks show up, Leah will grab another place setting as I only have four. Leah is bringing her fancy roasting pan and a meat thermometer. We might as well have the dinner here, I guess. That's fine with me. They can bring what I don't have. Dagan and Leah are going to be here around 2pm--and if my folks haven't shown up by then, I doubt they are coming. ?? Strange.

Dagan doesn't plan on gaming tomorrow, tho. Good for me--not so much for him--hehe! He'll have some time to help me with my computer questions and problems!! Hurray!

I was on the phone a long time catching up with my friend, Bonnie, in Hibbing. And then have been online snooping around finding websites to send to her for chairs. Once you get me going on surfing the Internet--next thing I know I've used up one of my "good" hours! Chuckle!

I reorganized a few more things in the pantry today. Made up a snack mix (dried fruits, nuts, and coconut). Cubed up all the beef and chicken that I ordered yesterday. Then split them up into smaller freezer bags for stir fry. And right now, I am ready to call it quits. Anybody who knows me will be shocked to know I had the TV on for like 3 hours today! Now I am going to go sit down and watch The 4400 and Rescue Me, again. It is so nice to have the windows all open again! It was warm today, so I waited until it cooled off. The humidity has dropped considerably and the breeze feels nice. It's sherbet time!! :)

No comments: