Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday-8:45am

Karma and I haven't been doing much the last couple of days. Watched a lot of the Gilmore Girls. I have been too sore to do much of anything yet. Karma has no excuse--well, she'd make no excuse, either. Just her nature--deal with it, right? hehe!
Now this is a yawn!




She's back sleeping on her chair again. Who knows why? She wouldn't set foot on that chair for over a month--maybe longer.
It has been dark and raining periodically. I slept a little bit better last night--and no pain dreams. :) It was so humid when I got up, tho, that I had to put the AC on--100% humidity! Supposed to stay like this for a few days--clouds and/or rain.
Caroline comes today. As soon as I feel up to it, I have to get out and check the garage door. Today...tomorrow...sometime pretty soon...inbetween rain showers and thunderstorms...... :)

No comments: