Tuesday, September 14, 2010


My coffee arrived!
And what a sweet thing for her to choose Haitian coffee as her pick for the summer!
Thanks so much, Cleo Coyle!!
I haven't made any yet. Still finishing up my Starbucks Caffee Verona I made before the mail came. Tomorrow morning!! :):)
We had sun yesterday. Here's Karma mid-super stretch.
She was lolling about in the porch doorway...
...catching the last rays of the morning sun. :)
The roofers are still roofing. Apparently on another side where I can't hear them or see them. The office called to tell me that when they finish all the shingling then they are going to start on the caps and such--the finishing work--"which is harder" they told her. Tahnee wanted me to know that she has told them which areas are having leaking so that they can start on those areas first. I just keep praying it doesn't rain--been dry since Saturday.
I'm heading over to Dagan and Leah's tonight so Leah and I can work on the Etsy shop. Just popped in to say hi and Happy Tuesday! :):)
"Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. And try to love the questions themselves."
Rainer Maria Rilke


  1. Hope you enjoy your coffee!

    Do you drink the super strong blends?

    :) The last ray of sunshine is the best one! Ask Karma! :)

  2. Happy Tuesday to you also Rita and I sure hope you don't get rain until you want it again (I will take it all) :o) I loved the pictures of Karma, she is so precious and pretty thanks for sharing, HUGS

  3. I hope you enjoy your coffee. Roasted August 10th so it should be nice and fresh. (i dont like coffee but i know people who cant live without it)

    Karma and her sunshine pose. Love it. :)

    I hope it doesn't rain before they finish the roof. You certainly don't need to contend with anymore leaking light fixtures or light switches.

    I hope you and Leah had a nice time working on your Etsy shop tonight. Thanks for stopping by to say hi. Happy Tuesday to you, too. :)

    I loved the quote today.

  4. Iggy--I like to buy the beans and grind my own. And I guess, from reading the descriptions, I have liked beans from mild to bold. It must be a combination of the acidity and flavor and such--because I do like some less than others, but am surprised at some of them I have liked that I thought might be too strong. Not a good answer, I know--ROFL!

    Yah! Karma knows! ;)

    Lynn--I hope you get the needed rain your way. I am surprised with all your crocheting that you find the time to visit Karma and I. So glad I have gotten to know you. :)

    AliceKay--It's been raining lightly this morning (Weds). So far, no leaking--but if it keeps up I have the roasting pan, bucket, and pail in position. ;)
    I always have a good time with Dagan and Leah. You know all about that. ;) Ryan is the light of your life. Family can be a wonderful thing. :)

  5. Hope you had a good day, and enjoyed the coffee.

    I also hope the weather stays dry for you, and that the roofers get their work finished soon.

  6. Tori--It did rain but very lightly and not for long, so I didn't get any more leaks--so far. And has been nice since then. I can hardly wait till it is over. You can relate--with all the remodeling you just went thru. ;)

    The coffee was too strong for me just black, but was really good once I put a little cream in it. ;)

  7. *Nods* Yeah, I can relate.

  8. I don't understand why the roofers don't cover the unfinished roof areas with tarpaulins. I hope it will be fixed soon for you, Rita.

    Enjoy that coffee!

  9. Serena--I don't understand it, either. When you see other places where they are working on roofs I see them put up black plastic or tarps or whatever they are to protect the roof from the rain. That's what you get when you take the lowest bidder, I guess. ;)


Just a note: I don't pass on awards or do tags, and I no longer comment on blogs that have word verification (see top right hand corner of my blog). So if you haven't heard from me that's probably why. Sorry.

I read and appreciate each and every comment, but it became too overwhelming to personally respond to each one like I used to here in the blog comment section. I will answer questions and communicate via email, though, if you have an email address listed on blogger and I do try to respond to every comment.

Have a really great day! Karma says hi! :) :)