Sunday, February 18, 2007

Sunday-10am

Miss Karma is going to have to wait until I can make an order to Drs Foster and Smith in March to have something to help with her dry coat. I tried bracing a knife into the cat dish and slicing thru the capsules from above. It is probably a very lucky thing all my knives are quite dull--as that was rather a dangerous approach with slippery capsules. I managed to open two of them and that was it for me. The smell is also disgusting, to say the least. So, Karma will just have to wait. Phew! Phew! Phew! And I like all my fingers!

Last night I watched Little Miss Sunshine:

Convinced little Olive (Abigail Breslin) is beauty queen material, parents Richard (Greg Kinnear) and Sheryl (Toni Collette) and the rest of the family embark on a life-altering road trip to a pageant in this madcap comedy, nominated for a Best Picture Oscar. Struggling motivational speaker Richard pushes Olive to win, while her silent brother (Paul Dano), depressed uncle (Steve Carell) and nursing-home reject grandpa (Alan Arkin) add their own quirks to the mix.

A disfunctional family movie--with some twists. Of course, I enjoyed it. :)

I worked on letters yesterday. A nice, quiet day for Karma and I. Gracie, tho, was in a very yacky mood--which seems to have spilled over into this morning--ha! Who put a quarter in her? So, I just put on Music To Disappear In and that should calm her down. If not her--it sure calms me down--hehe! :) Have a good day!!

No comments: