Saturday, May 12, 2007

Saturday-1:30pm

The bible organizer case came yesterday from Christianbook.com. I can see why it was only $19.99 for a leather case--had a lot of spots and also some glue or something in a few places that I had to try to scrub the most of it off. It will work fine for keeping all my sketching stuff together.

This is the front--has a zipper pouch that I can keep pencils and erasers in.

You flip it open from the front and it is the perfect size for a large Moleskine--could fit two or possibly even three.

The back side flips open...

...and there are compartments for pens and such. Can slide a 5 by 7 inch pad (small legal pad size) into the far right. I am actually using the organizer to store all my sketching stuff at home all the time so that Miss Karma doesn't chew the elastic band or the bookmark on my sketchbooks!

Late in the day the magazine holders arrived.

Of course, it didn't take Karma very long to make a racket hiding in the paper in the box.

I reorgainzed the magazines! Actually have some room to spare for future magazines--like Paper Creations, Card Maker, etc.

I was drawing another two EDM challenges last night and got one page done. Was actually sketching while I was watching a mini-series from PBS called North And South:
When her father uproots his family from their serene rural burg for an industrial mill town, parson's daughter Margaret Hale (Daniela Denby-Ashe) struggles to adapt to her harsh new surroundings in this BBC series based on Elizabeth Gaskell's novel. As her mother's health fails, Margaret throws herself into the fight for workers' rights and clashes with mill owner John Thornton (Richard Armitage). Sinead Cusack and Tim Pigott-Smith co-star.
It was made in 2004 and is another period piece like the Jane Austin movies. I really enjoyed it.
The rain passed through. Didn't see the weather report. Don't know what they are predicting. Hope you are all having nice weather and will continue to have nice weather for Mother's Day tomorrow. :)

No comments: