Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday-5:30pm

My days and nights have flip-flopped again. I am finally caught up on Heroes for the next new show on Monday! Still catching up on the new season of TV programs that I taped. Have already discovered several I won't watch again--hehe! (Since I only have five channels, I check out most everything I think I might like.)

Lynnette's order from Haiying came on Saturday--so mine should be arriving shortly. Maybe tomorrow?! I will post pictures, of course.

I have been back to playing and practicing the brush painting, as I showed you.

Reading another book of Duane's called "Pawn of Prophecy" by David Eddings. It's the kind of book I'd get from Dagan--magical adventure quest. Pretty good. Been a fast read. :)

Writing letters in the bookcards. Playing with Miss Karma. There was a thunderstorm in the middle of the night last night. The usual--hehe! Just a nice weekend. :)

No comments: