Monday, October 01, 2007

Monday-3:15pm

My package with my order from Haiying arrived in my mailbox today!!!
Inside the bubble envelope was another one...
I gently pulled everything out...
...and this is what was inside!
You can click on any of the pictures to see them larger.
Leah showed me how to turn off my flash, so I can get better close-ups. Never occured to me that I could shut off the flash--duh! I am a bit slow with the digital-techie type stuff, I guess--hehe!
I unwrapped everything--one by one.
See the little cards that Haiying enclosed (paintings made by her, of course).
Each one goes with a seal!
These are the two mood seals that I purchased.
My name seals!!!!
Aaahhhhh!!! They are so delicate and small! I absolutely love them! They are so special! I have not seen anything like these. The carving is beautiful!!
And then these are the ink sticks--the ten dollar ones. Oil is on the left and pine soot or matt is on the right.
These are the brushes!!!
Beautiful, beautiful brushes!!!!
And this is the paper Haiying sent. The paper on the top has these lovely inclusions.
Here's a close-up.
I could automatically imagine using this gorgeous paper for cardmaking--of course--that is just me. :)
Just wanted to share every delicious moment! I am in seventh heaven right now!!

2 comments:

Serena Lewis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Serena Lewis said...

Ooooh, lots of goodies to play with there, Rita, and those brushes look divine!

P.S. - Sorry, I made a boo boo in my first comment attempt.