Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday-12:15pm

Leah came by for a while in the afternoon. She was busy with calls from work, so we didn't do anything with the clay--which was okay with me as my back does get very sore from the pottery class stools. Before she left Dagan called. They finally got the second approval for the house--the green light! Hurray!

Since the house didn't fit normally with the original floorplan on the cul-de-sac lot, they had to redesign it and have the blueprints redrawn. Then they had to have another assessment done, too, for the bank. They have been thru the process twice now. I am glad that they finally got the go-ahead and construction will be underway soon. This is what they have been waiting for. There should be no more roadblocks for them, hopefully. :) Better not be!

I have until Monday to play around and attempt to make figurines to use for paperweights for the brush painting. Tomorrow morning I will be out on the buses to go to my Rheumatologist's annual appointment (for the osteoarthritis and the fibromyalgia). Busy weekend for me--hehe!

Another sunny day today! Sorry to hear about all the fires in California and all the dispossessed people. There sure have been a lot of large scale natural disasters recently around the world. :( Hope everyone is well and safe.

No comments: