Friday, May 01, 2009

Friday-5am

I know! Up at 5am? I've actually been awake since 3:30am--but I went to bed at 8:30pm. I just have odd hours sometimes, don't I?
Anyways, I did manage to work on starting some Thank You cards yesterday. Oh--and I posted a very short video of the finished set of birthday cards, too.
Karma at 4am--wondering why I was up if it was too dark to feed the fish and give her her treat (her tablespoon of canned cat food). She had gotten all excited and ready to start the day but when I wasn't feeding critters--went back to snooze on her chair.
I got another bill from Merit Care hospital yesterday. This one was for $510.00--to be paid in full within 30 days--or call our Patient Account Department. Since I actually live on $778.00 a month, I will have to call them today and arrange payments--and find out if this is in addition to the first bill of $149.99 or the complete bill? Here I had heard bad things about the poor coverage on Medicare and had been all impressed--too soon, obviously. Oh well--such is life, eh? ROFL!!
Also got a bill for $197.31 for one of my government school loans. I deal with each of those twice a year--every year--for the rest of my life or until I win the lottery--hehe! I should have consolidated, I guess. I have learned to wait until the actual bills come and not try to deal with them ahead of time. (They actually throw the information away if it comes early--no lie! Even a week or two early!?! Bizarre!).
So--that's what I will be humbly doing today--and probably a lot of waiting on hold--hehe! :)

No comments: