Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday-10am

Finally got out the paints! :):)
Been so long!! Out of practice. Thought I'd show you what actually happens most of the time if I try to get a real close up of Miss Karma--hehe!
Have been up all night again. Trying to stay up as long as possible so I can be up for a day of papermaking tomorrow with Leah (if she doesn't get called in to work). So I am washing clothes right now. Not very tired yet.
Dagan called yesterday. :) :) He and Leah plan to be here Wednesday and they'll order dinner in for us. Nice! He told me that Leah picked out each rose at the florist's for my bouquet! No wonder they are so gorgeous!! I'm always talking about how I like variety--hehe! This is my very favorite bouquet of flowers that I have ever gotten--ever! :):)
Supposed to be warmer today--mid 60's. Scattered rain and thunderstorms passing through. Hope everybody had a nice Mother's Day! :)

2 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

How thoughtful of Leah to make it a multicoloured rose display to satisfy your love of variety.

It's just after 2 in the afternoon here and I can't stop yawning and I can barely keep my eyes open. I think I might grab a quick nap after I pick Aaron up from school. :)

Rita said...

I hope you got your nap. :)

Yes--Leah is so thoughtful. She'll be here this week for papermaking and I'll have to give her a big hug!! :):)