2. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not. Yes. Why not?
3. Do you think any president will be able to fix our economy? Do you feel like things are better or worse with the current president. I don't discuss politics. Gives me a headache.
4. Favorite time of year. Why? Fall!! Not sure. Has always been the time of year that I find the most exhilarating. The cool, crisp air; the colorful, crunchy leaves; the hint of far away snow in the air...and knowing Thanksgiving and Christmas are around the corner. Ahhh! Plus is such a relief from the hot, humid summer--my most unfavorite time of year.
5. Favorite item of clothing, past or present. I don't get very attached to clothing. But I am sentimentally attached to a denim shoulder tote bag I made and embroidered that I used as a diaper bag when my son was a baby. Does that count?
6. Name the strangest pet you ever had. Would have to be either the iguana...or the skunk...or maybe the axylotyls...or the baby snapping turtle...or maybe the skink...or the rat...or the rescued toads......
7. If you could take a week off and travel anywhere with money and time away not an issue, where would you go and why? Well, if health wasn't an issue, either, I'd go visit friends and family. :)
8. Do you miss a time when we didn't have cell phones are you happy for the latest inventions? I have learned to LOVE cell phones, lap tops, digital cameras, recording TV shows on a computer...all of it! No way! I wouldn't want to go back. I may be slow to jump on board and Dagan and Leah have had to push me a little, but I have become a convert. The new technology is kind of like my brain--I only know how to use about a tenth of it--but I would be lost without it. ;)
9. What is the one thing you dread more than any other thing? Be honest. To be perfectly honest--having to leave home for appointments (due to IBS and pain issues).
10. Are you high maintenance? Hair, nails, clothing, looking perfect, massages, etc. If so, do you do it to make yourself look better or to FEEL better. I've always been a low maintenance girl who's slowly become bare minimal maintenance and doesn't even wear makeup anymore when I leave the house or curl my hair. Clean and combed is good enough.
11. Insert random thought about me here. I am out of questions. Sorry I didn't post that I don't do tags, but I hope this will suffice. ;)