Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday-2:30pm

Here's my "little purchase" that I made at The Scrapnook on my bus trip. Funky alphabet stencil. It is actually quite small. Hard to tell by the photo. 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inches is all.

This is the lamp Leah brought over for me to borrow for crafting. It is one of those touch lamps. I am waiting for time when I am sleeping and Karma touches it and turns it on. I am fully expecting to wake up and the light will be on one of these days. Wish I could be a fly on the wall!! hehehe!
I decided to go ahead and show some samples of the cards I finally finished. The female version here--they are all different colors, so nobody will know exactly what they are getting--and it is hard in the photo to show the shimmer to the paint, anyways. The male version is so hard to photograph! Black paper and multicolored embossing powder. I couldn't get a decent shot of them. Oh well...
Here's what the coordinating insides look like. So that is what I had been working on little by little for quite a while here. I'm slowly feeling better. Might be back up to snuff by tomorrow. Haven't gotten much more done than finally finishing the birthday cards and washing clothes (out of neccessity). I have the other half of The Thorn Birds to watch tonight. I have been sleeping at odd hours. Ready for a nap right now, as a matter of fact..... :)

No comments: