Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday-3pm

Angel Recap--for those of you who missed it--this angel was posted recently. Just got her from my friend, Bonnie, in Hibbing, Minnesota. She is called the Angel Of Healing!! :)

This plaque that hangs by my door was posted earlier, too. Loved it from the moment I laid eyes on it! I think those are the only angel things I had previously posted? :)
On to a new angel posting! These cute angels hang in my kitchen and are from my brother, Blaine, and his wife, Kathy! :)
I've just been working on the birthday cards and puttering about. Tonight I am going over to Dagan and Leah's. We're going to watch The Secret DVD on their bigger TV--and I'm really looking forward to it! Dagan is picking me up after work in a couple of hours.

Still haven't gotten the order from Polymer Clay Express. They may be a little cheaper than Dick Blick--but they are WAY slower! I guess the order is supposed to come on Wednesday the 17th. I placed the order on the 3rd and they didn't even get the order sent out until over a week later. I've never ordered from them before. If everything is correct and in good shape when it arrives it will have been worth waiting for, right? I guess I am spoiled. I do a lot of online ordering and I am not used to such slow service, I guess.

Been very cold up here. Below zero a lot. We've had down to minus 45 degree wind chill. From one extreme to the next, eh? This is more normal--but we should also have had a few feet of snow by now, too. It has crept up to a toasty zero degrees at the moment--hehe!

Stay warm and dry!

No comments: