Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday-noon

A bit of drizzle this morning. I am expecting Lin about 1pm and thought I'd do a quick hello. Dagan is coming over after work. We're going over to Bed, Bath and Beyond to look at what they have for patio furniture for this year. I want to see if there's something I like and figure out if I can afford a chair in May. The nicer weather is here! Want to get the patio cleaned up and arranged for the summer.

Dagan, Leah, and I might all go wandering and snooping at the Parade of Homes tonight, too. They are open from 6:30-8:30pm during the week and thru next weekend. We're going to decide later.

I took the garbage out with my green cart this morning. The garbage truck had just been there. People don't put their garbage in sealed up bags and stuff fell all over the ground this time. I saw the garbage man out throwing stuff back in the dumpster and doing a second emptying. What a mess!

Anyways, I am going to go make some coffee....later....

No comments: