Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wednesday-10am

I finished the first couple pages!! Ta Da!! I love my new Moleskine Sketchbook! You can click on the picture to see it better.

I was so tired I was in bed by 9:30 last night--but woke up at 3:30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. Was actually laying there thinking about drawing! Decided to draw the lamp on my headboard with the cool shade. Was harder than I thought--hehe!

I have an easier time drawing from a photo than from real life. So I was up snapping pictures of the different items for the EDM challenges this morning. Then sat down and drew for a while. Nice way to start the day.

Tonight is Sacred Circle. (I may need a nap!) Leah wants to make Eggs Benedict and said she is bringing all the supplies. So, I don't have to worry about making dinner for them, I guess. :) Then on Thursday I have to pack for the trip to Minneapolis!!

Right now--I am off to see if I can throw a little watercolor on the ink sketch I did yesterday...



No comments: