Saturday, December 22, 2007

Saturday-11:15am

Okay--most of you have gotten your Christmas cards by now so I can post pictures.
These are tactile cards this year. I know it is hard to see, but the stencil results are raised and pliable. Made with caulking--like you'd use around your bathtub--hehe! What a hoot! :)
I forgot to get pictures of the other colors, besides these more traditionally colored ones. I also made cards in blues and purples!
You have to admit--it is different--chuckle!
Today I am doing laundry and packing for the trip to Minneapolis. Dagan and Leah are planning to pick me up around noon tomorrow. I am back on day hours the last few days, too--so that is a good thing. :)

I just went to change a load of clothes from the washer to the dryer and noticed that I had not seen Karma for quite a while--went looking for her.

I brought this black bag in from the storage area this morning--noticed that it looked a little misshapen.
I think Karma has been sleeping inside of it since I opened it up on the bed.
And she still is!

Oh well--a cat in the bag is worth two in the bush.

I will be gone and probably won't be posting until probably Wednesday.

Have a wonderful Christmas everybody!!!

No comments: