Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sunday-noon

Well, because of the bad weather (ice and some snow--but mostly because of ice on the roads) we are not going to make it down to Minneapolis this year. Dagan and Leah were driving home from his dad's last night and the roads were icy and the going was slow. It is still snowing--a wet, sleety snow--from Alexandria down to Minneapolis today and it will all freeze up tonight again. Only 9 degrees for a high up here today--might be freezing out there already? Anyways, we decided to play it safe and stay home.

So, Dagan and Leah and I are going to make a dinner over Christmas just for the three of us. We will connect today and make plans. This is the first time I have actually seen Dagan over Christmas in seven years! And I have never spent a Christmas with Leah. :) So, it will be a very nice Christmas--regardless of the fact we didn't get to make it down to see my family in Minneapolis, I guess. You just never know how life will shift on you, right? We will have a really great time here, too. :)

I am hoping my sister is feeling better and doesn't overdo it over the holidays. She is still on pain pills and waiting for the kidney stone to pass. :( Take it easy, NayNay!!

I never, ever thought I'd have a cell phone--but I have been very thankful for it right now--hehe!

Hope everybody is safe and warm and happy!!! :):)

No comments: