Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday-8:30am

Doesn't take much to throw Miss Karma's world out of whack (which I think she thoroughly enjoys, actually--hehe!). She was yowling and carrying on and rattling the pantry door. When I walked in with the camera, tho--she ran back and threw herself down on the rug--reminding me of a toddler having a temper tantrum--and pawed on the rug instead.
Why was she pawing desperately at the pantry door?
You may recall I put her food and water dishes in the pantry a little while ago--well, I just shut the door part way, which I usually never do--just to see what she would do--hehe! That is what caused the ruckus! I pretended I didn't know what the problem was and this caused her to yowl some more and race around the apartment--up and down the chairs. (And me to chuckle! Her racing doesn't last very long any more now that she's close to twenty pounds--ROFL!!)

Well, I needed something to laugh about this morning. :) After being on the phone yesterday--well, it looks like you have to have a referral from a dentist to get in to an oral surgeon. Dagan and Leah were going to double check with their dentist friend, but I'm going to call and try to get an appointment at the cheaper dentist's today. I need X-rays to see what is going on so that I can be referred.

Meanwhile--I finally got out my fibro pain pills yesterday. (I try to use them only when I really have to--afraid of living the life of a complete zombie.) I am taking an extra one during the middle of the day, too, so as to keep the pain at bay. (The swelling is getting a bit worse, of course.) But then on the pills I am kind of lethargic and don't get much of anything done. Oh well. Working on getting this taken care of. I can feel the morning pill kicking in.

Have a good day. Be sure to laugh today! :)

2 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

OH, you big tease! Open that door..LOL

I'm glad your fibro meds are helping you deal with the jaw pain a little better.

Rita said...

I think Karma really enjoys me teasing her--a lot! ROFL!!

Yup! Was the first time I was truly grateful for having fibro and already having pain pills to take! Funny! :)