Thursday, February 05, 2009

Thursday-8:45am

Karma and I are barely moving. Here she is sitting in my chair with me during the night watching the X Files.
What a day yesterday! Leah and I got so much done--well, Leah did! She made two trips out to the garage with boxes, etc--let me stay inside. (Thank you!!) And made another trip with the big cart to the storage area. We made huge progress!! Did a little bit more labeling and sorting, too. I shouldn't have said that about the camera--I forgot to take any pictures--hehe! We were both so excited! We can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. :)
Anyways--will now be in total collapse mode for a few days. The Mucinex seems to be helping so far. I slept for five hours--so tired I was in bed at 8pm!! And I am heading back to lie down again here pretty soon. Am slowly on the mend but--sleep--I need sleep! You get really punchy and spacey when you have been going on little sleep for days and days. Wish me luck! I am hoping to be dozing as much as I can for the next few days. :):)

2 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Good for you....rest up and take things easy ~

Rita said...

I have been sleeping and sleeping! And plan to continue resting for the next couple days--until the coughing goes away. Much less than it was, thank goodness! This is some terrible crud going around. Several people have told me how this stuff lingers on, too. So, I will be good. :):)