Saturday, February 14, 2009

Saturday-8:15am

My order came from the new pen place.
Isn't this the strangest looking converter you've ever seen? This is for the new Cavalier fountain pen and I am not sure I even know how to fill it? Looks like you squeeze it to fill it? Like a metal bladder? Should be interesting, eh?I did work a little on the bookcards yesterday. Folded paper for each of them--the inside sheets. I'm making videos for youtube as I go along.
I was asked to join Facebook a few months ago. It looked so confusing! Well, I spent yesterday uploading photos. Still don't know how the place operates, really. ?? But I guess I am going to have to pop in once in a while over there now--chuckle! Maybe I'll slowly figure it out. I don't like that it doesn't have a simple link, tho. :(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=737070439&ref=name

Please--let me know if this even works or if you have to be a member to see it. I have no clue. :)

Dagan and Leah might possibly stop by later today. I haven't gotten the final word on that yet.

Happy Valentine's Day!! Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

It looks like you've been busy.

I sent you a Friend Request on Facebook and, yes, people need to be members and signed in to be able to communicate with you once you've approved them. I've been on Facebook for ages but don't really use it all that much so, when I visit it, I still feel a little lost. lol

Happy Valentine's Day!

love, light and peace,
serena

Rita said...

I am slowly getting more familiar with facebook. I now have a farm! hehehe! :)

So--unless a person is a member of facebook, they can't use that link or any link to get to my facebook page. Okay. Thanks! :)