Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday-11am

This is Karma's idea of helping me with paperwork. :)
I never finished. Leah stopped by for the whole afternoon--tada!! If I feel up to it today, we are probably going to go look for a wired headset for my cell phone. My blue tooth (and Leah's) are starting to have a lot of problems. I decided I could definitely go cheaper and wired--hehe!
Caroline will be coming over shortly, so this will be quick. I'll be doing paperwork until I am done--probably for the next couple days. I was over-tired I think last night. When I laid down about 7:30pm I couldn't even fall asleep for a long time (last I looked it was about 9pm but I was too tired to get up). I did fall asleep for a few hours--but then was up at 1am. I finished another of Caroline's books as long as I couldn't sleep. (I'm reading the Leslie Caine Domestic Bliss mystery series.) Then I slept again this morning for a few hours (wanted to stay in bed and not get up by the time the alarm went off. Isn't that always the way?)--so I am a bit spacey. Not that some people might not say I am bit spacey all the time--hehe! Maybe I should say spacey-er? :)
Well, I'd best get moving here. Maybe get in a little paperwork. Get a feel as to how the day is going. Later.... :):)

4 comments:

Intense Guy said...

LOL @ Karma - now that is one tuckered out cat!

I think I'll sleep right *thunk* here.

I hope you feel better soon.

Serena Lewis said...

Ahhhhh yes, if only paperwork were as easy as Karma makes out. lol

Have a good sleep!

Rita said...

IG--She does "thunk"!! ROFL!

Thanks! I always do feel better eventually. I have roller-coaster health--hehe! :)

Rita said...

Serena--Here I am up late and hoping I will sleep well once I get there. :) I think I have roller coaster sleep patterns, too, don't I? hehe!