Saturday, October 07, 2006

Saturday-3:30pm

This is the time the wedding was scheduled to begin. Should be wonderful weather down there in Minneapolis. It is 84 degrees today up here in Fargo. Believe it or not, we have snow predicted for Wednesday. That's the MidWest for you!

It's a good thing I saved that first baby kombucha mushroom! When I went to uncover the jar yesterday there was mold on top of the baby mushroom! So, I threw them both away, poured out the tea, and started with the baby from the frig this time. I think I did the recipe wrong last week. I was supposed to be cutting the recipe in half--but I think I forgot and put all the sugar and tea in. Maybe that is how I ruined the one I had years ago? Too much sugar can cause too much mold, I would imagine. So, we'll see how it goes this week.

I think I'll go rewrite the recipe for half a gallon. :)

No comments: