Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday-2pm

It has been one whole year since I started this blog! I wasn't sure if I was going to be consistent with it, but I have been. I can't believe it has been a year already!! :)

This is what I did last night. I glued these little empty half pans into an empty Altoids tin to make a tiny travel paint palette. Found out about this idea online.

Used tubes of paint I had (other than Holbein) and filled up the pans. They are drying now. It will take a couple of days, I'm sure.

I wrote in permanent marker on a large label for the top of the tin--so I would remember which brand of paint and which color was in each pan.
Also cleaned Gracie's cage, watched some more of the Cracker series, read some more of the Dark Tower series--and now today I am washing clothes and sheets. My folks are coming to visit tomorrow and will be here around noon. I put a sign on the maroon chair that nobody can sit in it. I forgot to tell Dagan when he stopped by and he sat in it. Hope it didn't hurt anything? Well, there's a sign on it now to remind us.
Mom said she has The Secret book and has read it three times already. She asked if we could watch the DVD. Sure! So we will be watching The Secret tomorrow night after we go out for dinner--when Dagan and Leah get off work. I suppose we might have to watch it over at Dagan and Leah's since I am minus a chair? That might be a good idea. Anyways, in the 80's today--so have it closed up and the AC on. Seems to be working now?

No comments: