Sunday, March 23, 2008
Was a good day to try out the new and stronger pain pill yesterday--after hauling Karma around like that--hehe! They are not a high dose, of course, and were not enough to make me goofy or anything. The Darvocet is a little stronger than the Tramadol.
I actually got something done yesterday--so it did take the edge off the pain. :) I worked at cutting up the patterned papers that I have for bookcard covers--and I finished!
I guess they don't seem as wild as I first thought they were. They're just very different--for me. I have gotten used to them as I have been working with them and like them even more than I did at first.
Next I will be cutting the colored inside paper I bought--rose and celery colored. Then comes folding all of them in half. I want to try to get all the cutting and folding prep work done before Tuesday as I am hoping Leah, Ariel, and I will be starting on papermaking!
Once I have all the parts ready for the bookcards, it doesn't take up much room to actually put the bookcards together. I can assemble them at my desk, even. If we start making paper--the craft table will be in use--all of it--for paper drying. And no matter what--if Leah and Ariel have other craft plans for Tuesday and Wednesday--I will be making paper by Thursday--hehe!
And I won't have to worry about running out of bookcards. For a long, long time--hehe!