Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday-11:45am

Well, it's Monday and I decided that I need to get back in gear. Get out the exercise tape again today. Get back in the swing of things. It is soooo easy for me to get out of a schedule being home 24/7. I have been slipping back into being up later and sleeping later, so today I set the alarm and will just have to continue to do that, I guess.

I worked on the paintings last night, too. Got in another couple layers. More to go yet, but they are taking shape okay.
Karma spent some time outside. I put the old TV tray and the old bath mat that I gave to her and she was delighted. That is where she spends a lot of time in the summer.
She loves to sit and gaze outside and feel the wind. But when I tried to take a picture of her, every time I opened the door she sat up and asked me what I was doing--hehe! So I didn't get a picture of her curled up and peeking over the railing--her usual position as neighborhood spy.
I heard on the news that they are tracking UND students for downloading music illegally on the campus computers. I guess the North Dakota students are high up on the list of the most illegal downloads? I wonder what they will do to them? Fines, I would imagine. Anyways, I was surprised that they actually do track down some of the music theft.
It's a beautiful day here with the sun glinting off the snow. Have a great day!



No comments: