Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tuesday-4pm

Cold and very windy today. We even have a wind advisory till 7pm. Persistent, perpetual, pounding wind at 25-28 mph with stronger gusts up to 38 mph.

Caroline called and told me she had a meeting to go to for work and would be a little later. She came and cleaned. Karma was edgy and went under the bed when she vacuumed. She never has done that before. I think the constant sound of the wind rumbling against the building has really gotten on her last nerve today for some reason.

I cut and filed all my nails down yesterday and even put on clear polish. Worked for a long time fixing Karma's various broken pole toys up with the new black string. I forgot one on the floor last night and she had bitten the string in half and ate part of the string when I got up today. *sigh* My fault. They take a long time to mess with--forcing the string thru little holes (a couple of them have rubber capped exchangable ends)--making knots and burning off the ends so they don't unravel. Now I have one to re-do already. Oh well. Keeps me out of trouble--hehe! :)

No comments: