Monday, November 05, 2007

Monday-10:30am

Quiet weekend. Feeling better today. Getting caught up on some sleep--hurray! Am way behind on emails and such. Maybe can catch up some today.

What little I was on the computer this weekend I mostly spent searching for brass stencils for Leah and I for our Christmas cards. I sent Leah the links and we decided. I just ordered this morning.

Wasn't my weekend for technical stuff or computers. First I didn't think my new blue tooth earpiece was working. I called Leah and she told me to hold the button in on top of it until the blue light came on--duh! Somehow it got turned off and I had no clue how to turn it on again. Then, I went to order the brass stencils last night and forgot to fill in the number I wanted in the box and didn't think the site was working--duh! Do these things come in threes? Am I going to have something else dumb happen today? Hehehe!

Fibro-fog--that's all I can say. :)

No comments: