Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday-1:30pm

Got my little tabletop tree up. Can't actually put it on the table because of Karma and crafts--hehe!
Looks pretty up there in the dark!
I hang a santa by the coat closet door. Would hang him outside my door if I wasn't afraid of him being stolen. Yes--him I am afraid of being stolen--hehe!
And this year I set the trio of angels on the floor by the closet door, too. I haven't had them out for a couple of years due to cat curiosity, but we'll see how it goes this year. :)
This trying to switch to days all weekend has not been going that well. Still up almost all night and have a dreadful time getting up to an alarm when I am so tired. Last night I laid down at 4:45am. Last time I looked at the clock it was 6:30am, but I was determined to try to catch a little sleep. I finally drifted off--when the alarm went off at 10:30am I hit the snooze for over an hour and a half--so tired. Hopefully I will finally collapse and sleep early and long tonight--hehe!
Karma is so funny. Lately she uses the headboard as a pillow--looks so uncomfortable to me, but she has been doing this for weeks. Restless night last night and I was up and down. Grabbed the camera and snapped her snoozing in the dark waiting for me to come back to bed--hehe!
Amazing how we can both fit on that little single bed--hehe!

No comments: