Saturday, November 03, 2007

Saturday-1:15pm

I had two of those nights I couldn't sleep--finally fell asleep at around 6:30 in the morning and slept till 3:30pm yesterday. Had CashWise come in the evening. I am eating a fresh banana as I am writing this. :)

Leah stopped by Thursday night for a couple of hours. She was going thru all the leaf and fern stamps and stencils that we have. Wanted to show her friend, Amber, what we have already. Amber wants Leah to jazz up her wedding invitations somehow--with stamps, stencils, whatever--she loves leaves and ferns. Wanted cottonwood leaves, but that is not an easy stamp to find. Anyways, Leah also wanted to show her what she can do with them--so she stamped, embossed, pasted, scraped, colored....hehe! This will give Amber an idea of what is available and, hopefully, Leah will have a better idea of what Amber wants. Dagan and Leah went to St. Cloud this weekend and Amber is supposed to be there, too. (Leah's sister and brother-in-law live in St. Cloud--so they stay there.)

Karma and I--just lying low. I am hobbling less today than yesterday. :)

No comments: