Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday-7:45pm

Sun is out and it is 70 degrees! The rains came thru for a couple of days and now it is just beautiful and cooler!! Ahhh!

Watched more of the Sopranos yesterday. They're adding more nasty, sneaky people this second season--hehe!

Have been sick to my stomach at night and am beginning to think it might be the supplements? Not sure. Have been eating with the last set. Maybe I'll try not eating anything with the last ones tonight. They don't seem to bother me much during the day? Maybe a touch of something. Who knows?

Anyways, a gorgeous night! Windows wide and porch open again for reading--ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a note: I don't pass on awards or do tags, and I no longer comment on blogs that have word verification (see top right hand corner of my blog). So if you haven't heard from me that's probably why. Sorry.

I read and appreciate each and every comment, but it became too overwhelming to personally respond to each one like I used to here in the blog comment section. I will answer questions and communicate via email, though, if you have an email address listed on blogger and I do try to respond to every comment.

Have a really great day! Karma says hi! :) :)