1. YouTube—keep making videos of all the art and craft projects.
2. Spirit—Insight Meditation course.
3. Spirit—Chakra Balancing course.
4. Writing—buy a new user-friendly laptop with contest winnings.
5. Writing—find a way to write-write again!!
6. Writing—enter a poetry contest.
7. Writing—enter a short story contest.
8. Bookbinding—make journals with lighter weight papers (90 lb).
9. Bookbinding—make a journal using the Davy board.
10. Sewing—try to make a pattern and sew a shoulder bag like our red bags.
11. EDM—work on the EDM list.
12. CBP—practice orchids and bamboo.
13. CBP—try gongbi the proper way.
14. Watercolors—continue with wildflowers and botanicals.
15. Watercolors—finish the inked/traced Flower & Bird Paintings
16. Watercolors—make some more abstract bookmarks.
17. Polymer Clay—figure out how to finish the rose bouquet (ask Leah for help!).
18. Handmade Paper—finish the set of red and white Christmas cards.
19. Handmade Paper—learn how to make envelopes.
20. Handmade Paper—use some of the new techniques we saw on the videos.
21. Cards—make a second set of Christmas cards.
22. Cards—make a set of birthday cards.
23. Cards—make a second set of birthday cards.
24. Cards—make up the scrap cards (prep work done 2009).
25. Bookcards—make up the ones from the pretty paper (prep work done 2009).
26. Bookcards—make some from handmade paper.
27. Etsy—send the postcards for 2009.
28. Etsy—make up postcards for 2010.
29. Etsy—make up Christmas cards from the leftover parts from 2009.
30. Organize—Give 30 gallon tank away and remove cabinet.
31. Organize—Move bookcase from hallway to living room.
32. Organize—buy the paper storage bookcase for hallway.