Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday-3:15pm

I kept moving here and there the last two days. Made progress in this bookcase area. :)

Leah is coming by this afternoon with the labelmaker.


I discovered that I had forgotten that when I bought those paints from Donn in Florida that he had sent a couple of American Journey greens, too. So I added them--hehe!
Glued in a couple of half pans into the Sucrets container--and voila!
Haven't been getting much sleep with the nose running and the coughing (especially when you try to lay down, of course). Karma is fit as a fiddle, tho. :)
Leah has added items for me to her errand list today and said she'd get my mail for me, too. God bless her!!
I have come to a standstill. Doing the blog is it for me today. :)

2 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

I'm so sorry you have a rotten cold, Rita....I know I feel miserable when I get a head cold. I hate feeling all blocked up. I hope you feel better soon ~ (((Hugs)))

Rita said...

Thanks, Serena!!
Appreciate the cyber hugs--hehe! :)