Sunday, November 21, 2010

Karma's Morning Treat Video

Okay, this silly little video took me most of the day to figure out how to finally upload to my blog--ROFL!
I tried for 23 hours to load directly to blogger--all day yesterday & overnight--and it was still loading this morning!
****
So--I had to open another email account so I could open another youtube account (I really don't want my personal blog videos with my craft videos). Sounds easy enough, right? HA! What a mess! Long story--in fact, I think I have an extra new gmail account and possibly another blog--ROFL!! But--I finally managed to create a new youtube account for blog videos. And it uploaded to youtube in like 20 minutes or less. Awesome. And it was easy as pie to put on the blog. In fact--I just clicked on "blogger" under the video and it automatically started a post for me--instantaneously!
****
This entire experience was thoroughly exhausting, tho, I have to say. I am just sitting here chuckling to myself. All that work and fuss for such a nothing video. LOLOL!! Well, you can see some of Karma doing her morning dance. Too bad you can't hear her purring the entire time. :)
****
Now that I have figured out how to do this.....
Well, I can pretty much guarantee you more boring videos in the future--hehe! ;)

9 comments:

AliceKay said...

It wasn't boring at all. :) I got to hear Karma and you talking to each other. :)

Good job. Looks like you have it figured out now. I'll be waiting to see more videos. :)

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Rita!! That's one big cat!!! I agree with AliceKay - it wasn't boring at all - I thoroughly enjoyed it!!

Rita said...

AliceKay--Well, I did the click on "blogger" but I don't know if that will work for more than one video or if I can still add pictures? I might have to learn how to do the HTML business you emailed me instructions for--hehe! I shall learn by trial and error. :)

Donna--Last time I weighed Karma she was 20 pounds. Yup--she's a big girl--like me--hehe! Videos are sure different than pictures. Glad you liked it. :)

Toriz said...

Glad you figured out the video posting in the end. :)

Will watch the videos later. My internet has been playing silly beggars all day, so I'm worried that doing more than basic commenting will make it crash again.

Rita said...

Tori--you'll get to hear me chatting with Karma--LOL! I DO talk to her all the time. :)

Intense Guy said...

I like how Karma pays homage to the Fridgerator God... LOL

:) I'm glad you got this posted! Please bore me some more!

Rita said...

Iggy--Karma knows the routine. You should see how vocal and excited she gets on new can day! ROFL!!

Karma and I will probably bore you some more. ;)

Anonymous said...

Well Im so glad you learned to do that because I definitely enjoy the video and omg how nice of you to warm the food for her also :o)

Rita said...

Lynn--Yes--I take the refrigerator chill off it for her. Karma's not spoiled or anything, right? ;)