Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday-11:45am-video experimentation

This is what I woke up to yesterday.
Just a dusting of snow.
Didn't snow the rest of the day, but it was cold enough to stay on the ground.
This is what I woke up to this morning.
I am experimenting with using the embedding/HTML method so that I can try to add two videos. I hope this works? All I see is a black box, so I hope I have the videos in the right spots. ;)
****
Karma wanted to go out and check out the little bit of snow, of course.
It's 10 degrees right now and not expected to be more than a high of 25 before Thursday, so it looks like we will have a white Thanksgiving!
****
Well, I hope I managed to get the two videos to post and work?
Thanks for your patience. :):)
****
Happy Monday from this old dog in Fargo--ROFL! ;)

8 comments:

Toriz said...

You're so lucky getting snow!

AliceKay said...

:(

Rita said...

Tori--And I'm lucky I can stay home and look at it thru the window--hehe! It is gorgeous! :)

AliceKay--I thought maybe I could go back and inset the HTML stuff--but it looked like a ton of gibberish and I had no clue as to where to put them--LOL!!

Intense Guy said...

I hope the snow goes away - and that you have a final fling of "Indian Summer"!

AliceKay said...

Your way seems to be working so I wouldn't even worry about the HTML stuff. :)

Rita said...

Iggy--No--I want the snow to stay! At least till after New Year's Day--hehe! ;)

AliceKay--The clicking on "blogger" only works if you are going to post one video. When I tried it with two--I had two posts. :(

Anonymous said...

Wow after looking at the other post you can really see how much more snow you have gotten since you took this shot, brrrrrr, but it is so pretty hehe

Rita said...

Lynn--I hope I have the video part down now, but I wouldn't be surprised if I mess it up again. :(