Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday-10:45am

Unexpectedly it was 84 degrees yesterday! Good thing I had gone out to the garage early and brought in one of the fans. When I was hauling in the big black fan, I had absolutely no expectations of actually turning it on later in the day--hehe!

I had a quiet day. Was beautiful--sunny--warm--all the windows wide open. Thank goodness the wind wasn't coming my direction because we had 40 mph gusts with a wind advisory yesterday. I still had to weigh down everything that could blow away within 8-10 feet of the open windows--but I could leave my windows open. Even on thrid floor my table gets quite sandy there by the window, but I love having the fresh air after being cooped up all winter! :)

I sorted thru a little more stuff and junk in the garage. Brought a couple of things to my storage area (on my floor in the building). And - just in case they are wrong again about staying in the 70s - I should get out to the garage again here shortly. Do some more sorting, bring in another fan. Some time this weekend I should drag down my summer clothes and switch them, too (storage area). I guess it is time.

I hope this is not an indication of how the spring will go--from snow right to uncomfortable heat! Or shall we say--right from winter to summer--without a spring? Hope not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rita - looked at your blog this a.m. and have to say that is the cutest picture of Karma ever. Can you send it to me so I can run it off on my printer. I'd love to put her up on my kitty gallery in my office. Later gator, Ruby
Sat. 10:10 a.m.

Rita said...

Will do, my friend! :)