Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wednesday-6:15am

Pictures of the house. The accent walls were painted by Dagan and Leah--or Leah and Ariel? I'm not sure exactly who besides Leah--but not the contractors. Dagan and Leah were responsible for painting all the accent walls, as I understand.
The contractors have been working on the woodwork and doors.

The cupboards are in the boxes upstairs--have been shuffled around.

They still haven't finished off the stairs.

Still wondering how Dagan and Leah are supposed to put down flooring here? I would hope they are going to fix this?

Looks awful! Look at the wall where the hammer hit as they smashed the wood down to screw it together when it was coming apart...???

Master bedroom.

Looking through walk in closet to laundry room.

Here's where the tub will go--under the window.

Double vanity space on the other side. And the watercloset wall has been painted, too.

Looking down from upstairs.

Cool fan!!

I finally slept 8 hours last night! Since I flipped back to days about five days ago, I have not been sleeping very long at all. I knew it would straighten out. Always does. :) Another night or two of sleep and I will feel quite human, I think--hehe!
Caroline came yesterday. She is out of school now, so she can come a little later in the day again now during the summer. It was a beautiful, sunny, warm day yesterday until the storms came rolling in. Got into the 70s!! The thunder and lightning were wonderful. Sounded and smelled like summer!
I worked a short time again yesterday at putting the Christmas cards together. Not done yet. Soon. (Especially if I get some sleep--hehe!)

1 comment:

Jenifleur-de-lis said...

Oh my gosh...I can't get over those stairs. The painting looks very nice! I hope the contactors don't bump stuff into the walls and mess it up...that was my first thought. And I love the fan! Very cool!

Glad to hear you've gotten more rest...I'm still sick over here. But getting better slowly!

Talk to you soon!