Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thursday-8:30am

The new bed still has Karma's attention.
Leah finished up her six cards last night.
Dagan watching TV.
Leah working on cards.
Karma getting her beauty sleep.
I decided not to get gas for the car. (Not that I'd need to before June, anyways--hehe!) I may need the money to go to the dentist. (Have to have cash up front.) If I still am dealing with this by Monday, I'm calling. I spent a miserable night of being up 6 times in 8 hours. Just couldn't sleep--or stay asleep. I hate nights like that. Wasn't only because of the sore mouth--I just have nights like that.
****
Anyways, I am really good for nothing today. I feel like I didn't sleep at all. Wish I could sleep like Karma does.
****
I need a nap. :)

5 comments:

Toriz said...

Hope that tooth stops giving you trouble. *Hugs*

I hear ya on the sleep thing! It sucks, doesn't it? Maybe you should try borrowing Karma's bed... Just a thought! ;)

Intense Guy said...

Karma might not object to you using her bed - it might be nearly large enough too...

I hope you get that tooth fixed... toothaches are really the pits.

Dagan and Leah look content :)

...and Leah did some nice looking cards too!

AliceKay said...

I hope you were able to take a nap today. Toothaches are no fun at all. I hope it goes away on it's own so you don't have to spend money on a dentist.

Leah's cards are really nice. I especially liked the one with the ladybug. :) (and the green one on the top right)

Celticspirit said...

Hope the tooth feels better.
I don't sleep too well either, most of the time I wake up every couple of hours so I never get uninterrupted sleep. I tried napping during the day but then I don't fall asleep until about 9 or 10 and when I have to get up at 2:30 that won't work too well.
I like Tori's idea of borrowing Karma's bed! If that don't work try some Valerian root. I like that stuff. Very relaxing.

Rita said...

Toriz--It's better, but not gone. Karma's bed looks pretty comfy if I was waaaay smaller--hehe!

Iggy--I couldn't squeeze myself in there for love or money as I am a big girl, too--ROFL!! We had a nice relaxing time--and I liked Leah's cards, too. :)

AliceKay--I loved that one with the ladybug, too! I'm still not sure what to do come Monday. Unless it is totally gone...??? Thanks for caring. :)

Barb--I always wake up ever since I got fibro--never sleep thru the night anymore. But if I can only be up once or twice--that is a good night. If I can get in 3 hours at a time without waking up--ahhh!! So I can totally relate. :)

I have tried valerian root and it did nothing--also melatonin. I have even gotten sleeping pills from the doctor and they don't work, either. Not sure why, but sleep aides don't seem to register with my body--hehe! I have to just take it where I can get it and sleep whenever I am able. :)