Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday-9:30am

Caroline took down all my dusty jars for me. I'm glad they all fit on the art table so they're out of my way and not in the kitchen. :)
She got down the stuff from the top of the frig, too...
...and wiped things down up there.
Looks empty up there now. I guess this is stage one in the cleaning and organizing of the rest of the kitchen. :)
****
Dagan and Leah come over after work tonight. Another cloudy cool day, but supposed to get warmer again by Sunday. Been too chilly to be on the porch for weeks, so it will be nice to have it warm up enough to read out there again. :)
*****
Have a really great day!! :):)

5 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Nice Fridge magnet collection!

:)

The shelf looks so empty...

AliceKay said...

Yep, nice collection. I see quite a few fish magnets. I'm a dolphin person myself. :)

Your project is looking good so far.

I hope you have a nice time tonight with Dagan and Leah.

Celticspirit said...

That's a lot of different types of flour. Do you like to do a lot of baking? What do you like to bake?

Serena Lewis said...

I'm curious about the large variety of flours too. OH, I also like those fridge magnets ~ :)

Rita said...

I posted closer pictures of the frig magnets for you all--hehe!

Barb & Serena--I added a lot of odd flours when I was trying to go gluten-free. I have always liked to bake--but I just go in occasional streaks these days. Years ago I always made my own bread from scratch. Well, I made everything from scratch--from muffins to pastry to cakes to pancakes. Old habits die hard, as they say. I hate to not have the variety available for when the baking bug hits me--hehe! :)