I started off the week by just clearing off the washer and dryer before Keanna came to clean. Stuck all that stuff into the bins I had in the bedroom...which are still there waiting to be gone through. Maybe this week. ;)
I did find that spider before Keanna came...and Allie alerted me to another one, too.
Keanna is really nice! The time went by very quickly. She's only here for an hour and fifteen minutes and we were chatting a lot--getting to know each other. Keanna is married and has a couple of cats that were both rescues...one was from Cat's Cradle. She got to see the partridges her first day here to clean...and even saw the little baby bunny coming up to the screen looking for Allie. (Yes, the bunny looks for Allie, too.) Now that Keanna knows the lay of the land, so to speak, she will find her own routine...and she'll be back in two weeks. :)
I finally felt up to tackling two weeks of laundry and testing out the washer. Started with a small load. It worked! Tried another small load. Worked! Maybe Gerald has that magic touch like Dagan does with computers...fixes them sometimes when they don't even know how or why it works after they have messed with them--LOL!
So, I finished up with regular size loads. All went well. No crazy bouncing slamming washer. I did get all the things I needed to hang up put away but I still have a big basket of stuff to fold and put away. Yes, that is the kind of week it has been. No surprise. Seems like when I have any kind of project or go anywhere or have company I end up with a spoon deficit. Just takes quite a while to regain my normal few spoons--LOL! That's just how it is for me on immunotherapy.
I got out to water on the patio and put out fresh seed.