Sunday, October 22, 2023

October 23, 2023 Sunday--6pm

 Hello and happy Monday!

Not that it is the happiest of Mondays for me.  I think I may have a bladder infection.  Been endlessly running to the bathroom to pee and have had a temp of up to 101 degrees on Saturday.  Feel a bit better now on Sunday but still have a temp of about 100.  Writing this early in case I have to go to the walk-in clinic Monday. 

I worked this week on finally switching over the winter clothes.  I'm probably 3/4 done but then haven't felt good for a few days and I didn't get any farther.   Same with the Christmas cards.  I got all set up and taped maybe 15-20 more of the inside panels...but that was as far as I got.  (Was watching Quirke on BritBox.)  

Oh, and Connie was right!  That silly wooden rabbit holds my cell phone just fine--lol!  I am using it for now.  :)

So very happy to see partridges here and there this week.  Anywhere from eight to two at a time.  

The two crippled birds are still doing okay.

Leah texted me Saturday that the pallets are all in the garage...but they probably wouldn't be over to reorganize until after Halloween.

I called again last Monday to get the breaker box fixed/have them find out why my electricity is going bonkers.  No Gerald all week.  I am not sure he is even getting the work orders as there have been complaints about this new "hub" telephone system not forwarding messages.  I need to call again, but I might not until I feel better.  

So that is it for this week.  Hopefully will feel much better by next week.  Till then, my friends.  :) :) 

17 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Hope you went in to the same day clinic, you can feel so rotten with bladder infections, I hope you feel better soon:)

Janie Junebug said...

Oh, dear. It does sound as if you have some sort of an infection. I hope you get to a clinic first thing tomorrow. I hope you've already told Dagan and Leah that you're ill. That's quite a temperature you're running. Let me know, please, how you are tomorrow.

Love,
Janie

Deb J. in Utah said...

Rita - so sorry you aren't feeling well. Get in to see the doctor asap. I would guess that you got some kind of infection from the bladder scope. Let us all know how you are doing. Take care, my friend!

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Sorry to hear that you took a turn for the worst. I hope the road ahead straightens out quickly.

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. But happy to see the partridge are back!

Divers and Sundry said...

I trust the doctor can get you fixed up, and I trust you'll feel better soon. I have separate clothes for 4 seasons lol Right now I have fall clothes out, but the highs are in the upper 80s which is 15 degrees warmer than usual. And we need rain, which I really shouldn't say since that might bring on floods. The Mississippi River here is at record lows and impeding barge traffic.

Pretty partridges :) Your patio flowers still look good.

jinxxxygirl said...

UUUuuughhh I've been down and out with a bug for a few weeks now...uuughh... Its been a long time since i've been this sick..uuuughh. Feel better my friend.. Hugs! deb

DJan said...

So sorry to hear you are sick, and it did seem like maybe you caught it from that scope they did. I am hoping you are feeling better by now, dear friend.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Oh no a bladder infection isn't good.
Well it's good the rabbit holds your phone
Also it is so lovely seeing birds outside our doors

Serena Lewis said...

I hope you feel better soon. xx

Jon said...

I certainly hope your bladder infection gets better and the fever goes away. I wonder if drinking lots of fluids would help. I also have bladder trouble due to my radiation therapy.
I'm so glad the partridges are being fed.
The rabbit phone holder is unique.
Take care - hugs.

Diane F. said...

Hope you feel better! Take care❤️❤️❤️

Jeanie said...

I'm sorry to hear about the bladder infection, Rita. I'm so late to reading that I hope by now it is better, a thing of the past. But something like that can slow up the works in terms of any productivity and maybe that isn't a bad thing. Hang in there.

MELODY JACOB said...

YOU SHOULD GET THE TREATMENT YOU NEED. FEEL BETTER.

Feel free to take a look at my latest fashion post.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend

Rosie said...

Hope you're feeling better soon, infections like that are horrible. Wishing you all the best.

Hena Tayeb said...

Sorry to hear about the UTI. Hope you feel better soon.

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

Those partridges are beautiful! I would enjoy watching them if we had them here. Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. Hope you feel better soon!