Monday, October 07, 2024

October 7, 2024 Monday--5am

Good morning!

What a beautiful week!  Cooler temps.  Patio door opened all day.  I still have loose wild bird seed in the one bin in my pantry.  I couldn't resist putting out a little bit of seed on the patio.  I figured--what can they do to me?  Tell me I have to move out? ;)  You could really tell nobody is feeding the birds anymore.  That seed sat out there.  No birds.
Well, I never did get to letters.  So sorry those of you who are waiting on me.  Every bit of spare energy I had was used to color birthday card fronts...all week long!  I would work an hour or two every day.
As you know I love to color assembly-line-style so I don't have to think--lol!
I thought this was funny.  To see a picture of Annie and a baby bunny on the screen right behind Allie lounging on the TV cabinet.
Finally!  After 5 or 6 days the little birds/sparrows found the seed!
Allie was beside herself...and glued to the patio!  We have missed them.  (Note: was so windy I had to partially shut the door that day.)
No seed out there right now, but they are coming for an apartment inspection on Tuesday.  I might put a little out.  I can sweep it away tomorrow night if there is any left. ;)

Since I was up at the table coloring every day, Allie spent most of her time either in her chair next to the table or in front of the patio--lol!
Leaves are falling.  We had both wind and fire warnings for a couple of days.  Even dust warnings due to the strong winds.  Don't hear that very often.  We need some rain.  Had frost one night, so maybe it will be snow before rain.
Felt really good to color every day.  That's been my contribution so far for Inktober this month.  
I should be finished up this coming week so I can finally put them together.  They do have a lot of detail to try to color carefully.  Always takes longer than I think--lol! ;)
Am absolutely loving the fall weather!  Today I am going over to watch the boys after school because Dagan and Leah have a parent-teacher conference for Ian.  I'll go over again in a couple weeks when they have one for Liam.  Can hardly wait to read more of the book by Henry Winkler. :)

I hope you are having sweet, sweet days like I have been having.  I pray everyone is safe and well and happy.  (Which I always do.)  Nothing better than ordinary days.  Precious ordinary days.  :)

I made myself a note in my bullet journal to sweep off the patio tonight.  Yup--already put some more seed out--lol! ;)  
Till next week...

No comments: