Greetings!
You know that old saying that if you haven't got anything good to say....
I kind of dread even writing to tell you how this week went.
But...this is my life.
Remember I said I had coughed a lot on Saturday for some reason? Well, I was doing a little better on Sunday and actually got into the studio for a good while! I haven't taken a single picture this past week. I should go take a couple right now. This is my chance...
Okay--my chance meaning I am not hacking away at the moment and am fairly mobile. :)
It may not look like much. I did plan on getting so much more done. But here's what I did manage last Sunday.
All six boxes were emptied from under the table!
"I think I'll just settle in down here for a little while and keep an eye on her."
Anyways, apparently Dagan and I came down with the same thing...the cough/cold but this time with a temp. He was sick all weekend, missed work on Monday, and he's been sick all week, too. We've both been coughing up a storm I was running a temp of 101 most of the week and by Thursday diarrhea was added to the mix--lol! See why I didn't even want to tell you? Every time I start to feel better...well, I have little or no immune system left to not catch stuff or to try to get well from what I have already caught. I couldn't even get in to the walk-in clinic.,,which I was thinking about doing to have them check my lungs. Not sure if they could give me anything, but my cough reminded me of when my little brother had the whooping cough when we were little.
So, I don't have a fever anymore as of Friday. I am still coughing, but not constantly. My jaw hurts. The diarrhea is subsiding...but I have eaten very little the past week due to the painful jaw so fingers crossed as far as going anywhere anytime soon. I haven't eaten for 24 hours...am going to try again when I am done here and see what happens. (Have been eating about once a day--haven't had the best of luck so far--lol!) I managed to wash a load of clothes, lay them out on the table, and hang them over a chair today. Gave myself laurels and praises--LOL! I will probably get them put away over the next couple days. Not in very good shape, but hoping that will change.
Dagan is still sick. There's the possibility he and I will maybe go to the walk-in clinic together this week. Not how we thought this week would go.
Meanwhile...I am on season 4 out of 6 of Major Crimes and still finding it interesting enough to detract me from my body and all its complaints and issues or to keep me company when I am up coughing all night. Thank goodness for a good escape-show! :) :) Does my heart so much good to see the bad guys caught and paying consequences. Ahhh!
Sorry to not have more positive news. Just the way it goes sometimes. Does wear you down, though. Funny--it actually kind of cheered me up to chat with you all about it. So, thanks! Many thanks for listening and still caring enough to have read this. Till next week, my friends.....






No comments:
Post a Comment