Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tuesday-9:30am

No pictures.  Not even going to link up to T Stands for Tuesday this week because I am actually sick, extra miserable, and wouldn't be able to make it around to visit all the participants.  Besides, I would barely call this a post, anyways.  Turned out that when I made the Journal Showdown video and posted on Sunday I was already sick-sick but just didn't know it yet.  I always ache all over, get headaches, and generally feel crummy in the first place...so it's hard to tell if I am really sick if I'm not throwing up or something equally dramatic--LOL!  But by Sunday night I was running a low temp, suddenly had Niagara-nose, and was feeling much more miserable than usual.  Wanted to let you know that I'm okay--just have a terrible cold with flu-like aches and a mild sore throat (which may be because I can't breathe through my nose).  That's it.  I'll be back when I am feeling more human.  It's a beautiful morning, 46 degrees, the sun is shining, and Karma has wedged herself between the patio door and the blinds.  Me--I'll pass on blinding sunlight this morning with this pounding headache.  Oh--I did find out the new recliner is pretty comfortable to sleep in.  ;)  
Later..... 

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're sick--hope you're back to normal soon, whatever that is!!

Zue said...

Hope you feel better soon, Rita.
I am looking at you journaling post in between baby duties.
Sue x

Sherry Ellis said...

Feel better soon!

Janie Junebug said...

I'm sorry. I wish I could pamper you. It's 77 degrees here.

Love,
Janie

TexWisGirl said...

hope it runs its course quickly!

Far Side of Fifty said...

I hope you feel better soon, drink lots of fluids and sleep when ever you want:)

ChicagoLady said...

Feel better soon!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm so sorry to read you are sick. I hope you get better soon because I really missed you tonight. Glad to know the chair is comfy enough to sleep in, at least. And since I don't do any other social media except my blog, I have no idea how to UPload a video, much less remove a video account!

Intense Guy said...

Feel better ASAP!!! I will rub Karma's ears for you while you rest.

Carol said...

So sorry you're sick and I can totally .. I have the same reasons for not realizing how I sick I was too and I'm still down... I didn't post this week either. My bed has been my friend this month.

MunirGhiasuddin said...

I hope that you feel better. No temp, but Flu like symptoms must be hard to deal with, having a little temp helps us justify the rest we take that is so needed. Take care of yourself.

Desiree said...

Sending you lots of love and hope you feel better soon! Until then, get all the rest you can!

Harvest Moon by Hand said...

Hope you feel better soon. Take good care of yourself.

Jenny Woolf said...

Oh, Rita, I am sorry to hear you are sick. I really hope you are better soon and able to get back to your art work again.

Anonymous said...

Oh no - please feel better soon!

Hilary said...

Oh sweet Rita. I do hope you feel better very soon. Sending soothing, healing thoughts your way. Hugs to you.

Linda said...

Hello dear Rita, I am so sorry you haven't been feeling well. I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts. Sending you a warm hug. In response to your request, (and thank you for mentioning it in your kind comment on my blog post), I just added a 'follow by e-mail' widget on my blog. You can find it on the right hand column of my blog, right under the follow by Bloglovin' widget.

Take good care of yourself! :)

Serena Lewis said...

So sorry to hear you're sick, Rita. A cold or flu always makes me feel miserable too. You have my sympathy. I do hope it clears sooner than later.

Love, hugs, and healing vibes headed your way. xo

Halle said...

What a bummer! I linked you in my post today...thought I'd let you know. :)
Hope you feel better real soon!

Jenny Woolf said...

Rita, I hope you're feeling better soon, it feels strange not to hear from you and I bet it feels strange to you too! I look forward to catching up.