Thursday, May 08, 2008

Thursday-10:30am

Hurray! Slept 8 hours again! :)
Been slowly working at putting the Christmas cards together.

Honestly--I have been spending most of my time the last three days watching season two of Dexter online. Glued! On the edge of my chair!!
I had enough left over to order some brushes from Dick Blick, too, this month. The Dick Blick, Daniel Smith, and Shaklee orders are due to arrive today. Haven't gotten any emails from Cheap Joe's--but can't remember if they send anything other than a confirmation email?
Well, I am going back to watch Dexter--hehe!

2 comments:

Jenifleur-de-lis said...

Yay for 8 hours of sleep for you! I have a Shaklee order on the way too!! :) Yay! I love my Engergizing Soy Shake stuff - got both cocoa and vanilla! Going to try blending fruit with the vanilla.

Rita said...

Yup! Finally sleeping a little better. Up and down a little less during the night. (Fibro sucks!)

I like the chocolate the best--hehe! Hope you feel back to normal soon. :)