Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday-3:45pm

I just realized that it was nine years ago today that I moved from the Twins Cities up to the Fargo-Moorhead area. Wow! And I have only lived in two places! That is downright amazing!
Last night I made a trip to my storage area and hauled back all my bookmaking stash! Cardboard, Davey board, large sheets of pretty paper, watercolor paper sheets, and a few other odds and ends.


If I am going to make any larger sketchbooks or journals, I need to see what I have, right? Larger sheets of pretty paper--so important. I have some secret plans! :)

I am glad I did it last night because I didn't sleep well at all today--and woke up with the hiccups, of all things! Silly! Have been writing letters, watching movies & TV, and playing & cuddling with Karma. Pretty quiet up here in the North country--hehe!

No comments: