Thursday, October 12, 2006

Thursday-3pm

What a surprise! I got this beautiful angel from my friend, Bonnie, in Hibbing--(and a set of six plastic tumblers!) She is the Angel of Good Health and is supposed to bring me an abundance of health and happiness! She is now residing on top of my writing bookcase where I can see her every time I am sitting at this computer. :)
Thank you so much, Bonnie!!!
Last night Karma was so enthralled with the porch chair being inside that she never left it for over four hours!

She is always so fascinated with any changes to her world!

She finally got hungry.

Leah's Shaklee order came today and she stopped by briefly to pick it up this afternoon--and picked up a gallon of milk for me, too. (Thanks, Leah!!) She does the cigarette run (filling the machines) for her second job on Thursday nights lately--besides working/being on call every other weekend for that job. She took off from her office job today--she and Dagan are still trying to be ready for their booth at Valley Con this weekend. It's no wonder she's so tired all the time--she is always go-go-going. I guess she feels she's had more energy since being on the Shaklee, tho.

I'll be waiting to hear how some of the new items work for her. She got the dishwasher soap, hair products, and some facial products, too! How exciting! She has problems with being allergic or having irritation with many products, so this will be a good test.

There is still some snow on the ground, but quite a bit of it has melted--or evaporated in the strong winds is more likely! We have a wind advisory today. It was a night to put the heat on last night, finally. And a good day today to be inside and warm.

I'm not good at remembering to eat breakfast. Now I am eating my 1/4 cup of Fiber Crunch with milk in a little dessert bowl when I wake up--trying it as my "cereal" breakfast. I am amazed that it doesn't taste bad (kind of like small harder rice crispies) and at how filling it is! You can sprinkle it over cereal or other foods, but I am just chewing it down with milk.

Tomorrow is the day I check my mushroom tea in the pantry. I haven't looked at it for a couple of days, but it had been growing another baby on top and looked okay?? I'll sure be downing some strange stuff in the mornings: my protein & prebiotic powder shake, all my supplements, my Fiber Crunch cereal bowl, and a glass of kombucha mushroom tea--oh, and my coffee, of course. Used to be just the black coffee.

AHA!!! I just thought--maybe I should switch the Fiber Crunch cereal to late at night when I get hungry and probably shouldn't be eating. Since it is so filling--might work? Hummm??? I might try that tomorrow??

No comments: