Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wednesday-3pm

Here's the tank looking better!

I've been reading this book--which will then be available at www.bookcrossing.com (soulcomfort). I don't know what it is listed under--horror, mystery, sci-fi? Strange, creepy--but with a bit of humor. I haven't read much by Koontz. I'll wait till I finish this to see if I like him a lot or not--can't imagine how he is going to wrap this up?
Well, goes to show you what four days of cleaning does to me--I was so totally, thoroughly exhausted that I laid down at 7:30pm and didn't get up until 12:30 this afternoon! I couldn't sleep--tossed and turned--dozed briefly and jerked awake--until about 3am. I was too tired to get out of bed and too sore to sleep--even with pain pills. Finally did fall asleep pretty well around 3am. I was hunched and hobbling about yesterday when Caroline came to clean--and I am the same today. Feel like I've been hit by a truck--hehe!
I do feel a little better today and I'll feel a little better tomorrow. :)
I can sit and gaze into the aquarium and look at Gracie's cage with a big grin!
My body is paying the price--but my spirits are flying!! :):)
Big internal sign of relief to be done with those two projects!
Was sooo worth it. :)
I had to pass on visiting with Maria last night tho. :(
No way was I up to company. Could hardly keep my eyes open--obviously. Next week we can have a good visit.
I am off to watch Netflix movies.
Definitely a noodle day today.
A one spoon day today-hehe!

No comments: