Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday-4pm

I have never had a cat who loves a hard pillow like Karma does. She'll find a "pillow" in the oddest places!

Been hot and sticky out, so she's the only one appreciating the porch for a while. Been busy with the current puttering--the second secret project and the shifting and organizing stuff. Long, slow processes for me, but keeps me out of trouble, right? Hehe! Short and sweet today--want to keep moving while I can.

Keep smiling!

P.S. I have absolutely no control over my paragraph breaks on blogger. I guess that would be my one big complaint--that they either take them away and cram everything together or they make them twice as big (yesterday). Often they shift the paragraph spacing within the same post--they give and then they take away. But then some days the paragraphs are just fine. No rhyme or reason to it that I can find. I have tried centering, not centering, changing the way I do my spacing...have never figured it out. If anybody has any clues--please let me know.

????? Baffled on Blogger.

No comments: