Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday-12:30pm

I went to turn on the desk computer and it is dead as a doornail--out of the blue. Just won't turn on at all--nothing. I emailed Dagan and Leah. Who knows when they will be able to come by and look at it? They are gone this weekend and might be renting a U-Haul to move things out of storage next weekend.

Meanwhile--I am on my backup laptop. :) But it doesn't have everything on it like my desk computer. I may have just lost all my photos....etc, etc. Very stressful! I have to ask Dagan about how to go about making a regular back up? We have discussed this before. Part of the problem is that photos take up so much space. I don't even want to talk about it. I hope it is something simple.

Meanwhile--been finally back working on the second secret project the last couple of days. Also, have been working on switching stuff around in the dresser drawers in the bedroom--need to be ready for the big furniture switch when it happens.

Also--watched the first of three DVDs--John Adams (mini-series by HBO)--23 emmy nominations. The second and third DVDs should be here in the mail today. Has been very good.

That's it from Fargo today. Hopefully we can salvage the desktop this week. :)

No comments: