Thursday, July 06, 2006


My folks were here Monday and Tuesday for a visit. I wasn't really functional at all yesterday. I did make lists of what to pack and what to do before I leave, but that is about it. I watched TV and movies yesterday and recovered from the past few days.

We had no chiropractor appointment yesterday because his wife finally went into labor! And just got a call today that the little girl arrived this morning and he wouldn't be in Thursday or Friday. She had a home birth with a midwife, so I fully expected he wouldn't be in the rest of the week. She'll need some help for a few days--and this is their first! Exhilerating and exhausting and miraculous as babies always are--they should take a few days to bond. So happy for them!

But, since I didn't have my three adjustments this week (none!) and had visitors for two days and will now be gone for the weekend to Mpls--I will be in desperate need of an adjustment by Monday, that's for sure. I am more sore right now than I have been for weeks--so his adjustments do help alleviate the pain level. I am due for an evaluation next week to see if I can go down to two days a week, too. But, I'll have three next week. I think I'll need them to get back on track.

Anyways, meanwhile--Dagan was working on my desktop again and it is really in bad shape and freezing up. I am not allowed to turn it on until he can get back and work on it some more. He was having trouble getting all the stuff I want to save off the brains right now--and then he has to wipe out the brains and start over again. ??? So, no pictures for a while--all the photos are on that computer. I guess I need to learn how to save information more often.

Anyways, I won't be home all weekend, so I will not be posting over the trip. Probably just today and maybe tomorrow, while I pack. IF the laptop keeps functioning?? It took me a few minutes to even get online this afternoon (this laptop is acting very slow, too?) and yesterday something was wrong with the Cable One connection most of the day and I couldn't get online at all. The light was even out that says "online" on the little monitor that sends information to the laptop. So, I have had troubles with Internet connection recently. Hopefully it will be sorted out in a week or so?

That's it for now. I am heading out to get mail and get the suitcase out of the garage. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your visits and comments.
Have a really great day! :) :)